I’m all about clean slates and new beginnings, so it’s no surprise that New Year’s is my favorite holiday. The clock strikes 12 and like a flipped page, a new chapter–new year–begins. We get the chance to leave behind what didn’t work and bring with us the best of the prior year. Come New Year’s Eve I will be toasting to all the positivity and blessings 2013 brought me, the strength and courage I mustered to get through life-altering moments, and especially to the new beginnings that 2014 will offer. Cheers–here’s to us–we made it!
- Elderflower Mint Champagne Cocktail (WhatsGabbyCooking.com)
- Apple-Ginger Sparkler (MarthaStewart.com)
- Bubbles ‘n’ Blue (HoustonPress.com)
- Black Velvet (KitchenKonfidence.com)
- Guava Champagne Punch (SwaggerNewYork.com)
- Pear and Sparkling Cider (OneHopeWeddings.com)
- Blood Orange French 75 (ReclaimingProvincial.com)